Within creating, I've included a number of projects that detail my experience with document design. What started as an interest in high school became a passion in the PWR program. Having the access to advanced software and collaborative faculty enabled the development of my design skills, from a basic understanding of Microsoft Office to an advanced application of Adobe Creative Cloud. 

Through my experiences within the classroom and time spent as a CUPID Associate, I've developed a favor for inforgraphics as a visually driven document that conveys important information. What began as an experience with PiktoChart developed into a demonstration of my Adobe Creative Cloud skills. Additionally, as I grew more skilled with infographic design, I began applying this type of document from academic to professional settings. 

Similarly, a fact sheet is another mode of document design that has grown with me over the past four years. What started as a test in Vista Print grew into an advanced understanding of Microsoft Publisher and Adobe InDesign. 

The videos section is a more recent venture, which I developed by using Jing software. Within my experience as a CUPID Associate, it seemed helpful to develop educational videos for students to use on applicable software. Specifically, the other associates and I created a video series about using CSS code in Digication. Considering that most students in the program use Digication to create and display their portfolios, the creation of this document was rhetorically applicable for our audience and context. I look forward to developing this skill further, like I have done with other types of documents and software.