Dear reviewer,

Welcome to my Portfolio! I am happy to share the culmination of my academic and professional experience with you.

A devout passion for the written word and professional branding brought me here- to Elon University, as a current senior, finishing up an English Major with a Double Concentration in Professional Writing and Rhetoric (PWR) and Literature, and a double Minor in French and Psychology. Throughout my experiences within and outside of the classroom, I have extensively studied and researched the role of professional writing in many fields, and how important (and interesting!) rhetoric is within a modern context.

To culminate my wonderful experience here, I’ve outlined my portfolio in three sections: Creating, Consulting and Communicating. These three actions have been my primary modes of productivity throughout my education. These topics are meant to primarily showcase my strength in document design and rhetorical consultation, subjects in which I hope to pursue professionally in the future.

While this portfolio only contains a sample of work that I have done, I hope you have a better understanding of who I am as a writer, a rhetor, a consultant, a communicator, and as a person. If you have any questions, please let me know. Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to get to know me, and my work, further!

Sincerely,

Alexa Dysch