Package was read as follows:

INTRO:

This story is an eye opener...and these jokes are going to get cornea by the minute. You have to hear about this new fad from Japan.

PACKAGE: 

"Worming" is their way of showing affection...what is it...sticking your tongue in a significant other's eyeball. We went out to see if anyone in the viewing area would be interested in doing this with their loved one...Theresa Bort definitely has some concerns...

SOT: I'd be like, I'd be like, what about my contacts? Yeah, watch out for the contacts. That's really gross

Dr. Singh is an opthalmologist that thinks you better keep an eye out. He says because of the amount of bacteria in our mouths, worming can increase your chances of getting any number of eye infections. Despite the doctors warnings, Jacquelin "the worm" Worlin thinks she might...

SOT: With my husband? If we agreed that it was something that we wanted to do, sure."

After starting about 8 years ago, this eye lid raising display of affection is becoming more popular. But we don't think this fad will be common here anytime soon. Andrea certainly doesn't want it to...

SOT: "Do not call me if you want to lick my eyeball. I would not be interested in that."

Displays of affection definitely lie in the eye of the beholder...