Marketing and advertisments is an important section for me to include because of my interest in a future career in these fields. I have included this section to showcase the materials I created for the Association of Business Communication. Then after the project was done we went to the companies convention in New Orleans to present our findings. This section not only helps to show how well I work to achieve a client's goal, but also the recommendations I am able to make to a professional client using the rhetorical methods I have learned as an undergraduate. The materials I have included in this section showcase my ability to create visually appeal rhetorical displays, as well as my ability to work in a group setting. Although most of the documents in this section are collaborations, the Facebook advertisement was something that I created on my own.

Many of the rhetorical decisions that I had to make were who is the audience, color scheme, and appealing to the audience's logos. Since most of my decisions had to be agreed upon as a unit, these section display my ability to contribute to a group effort when creating a product for a client. Lastly, this section dislays my ability to make recommedations to a client and my application of the rhetorical methods I have learned as an undergraduate.