English 110

Professor Jean Scwhind

About Me

Hi! My name is Liddy Custer and I'm from Richmond, Virginia. I am 18 years old and currently a first year student at Elon University. I went to a small private high school in my city called St. Catherine's School. I have a 25 year old brother and a 21 year old sister, making me the youngest child in the family.

Starting at the age of 5, I've been invested and committed to the game of soccer. As much as I love this sport, I made the decision to hang up my cleats after the last game of my high school season. I played on the varsity team for my high school from freshman to senior year. I won 3 state championships on my team for three consistent years. The picture below was taken last year when I was a senior. I applied early decision to Elon and have been in love with the school since my sophomore year in high school. My sister sparked my interest in Elon, as she is a junior here now. I can't wait for the rest of my years here! I have not declared my major, however I am leaning towards studying Psychology.