Welcome to Kristin Pinder's Professional Writing and Rhetoric Portfoilo

My name is Kristin Pinder and I am a current graduate student at the University of North Carolina at Wilmington. I am pursuing a Master's degree in English. I have a Bachelor's degree from Elon University, where I majored in English concentrating in Professional Writing and Rhetoric.

I have designed a portfolio that encompasses my experience, and represents my growth as a professional writer and document designer. I included both my best, most effective documents, as well as pieces portraying important concepts I learned. 

In order to clearly emphasize my professional identity I have organized the portfolio into three categories: Marketing and PR, Community Client Consulting, and Writing and Inquiry.

Each category compiles several of the projects I produced. Every project has a contextual narrative that explains its presence in the portfolio, the contextual situation surrounding the project, and the rhetorical decisions I made during the process.

I appreciate the time you take to read this portfolio. 

Thank you for visiting my portfolio, and feel free to view my résumé and contact me.

Yours truly,

Kristin Pinder