The Collaborator 

One of the most important skills that I have learned in my study of professional writing is the ability to collaborate with a group. This section of my portfolio will focus on showcasing my skills as a collaborator, both with a group and a client. I will demonstrate active growth as a group member and client respondent. As a group member, I have learned to collaborate effectively with my group to accomplish the deliverables. With a client, I have learned the importance of succinct, professional communication. I have also developed the skill of actively seeking feedback from the client in order to produce the most effective product.

Through the book project A Sense of Comfort, the marketing plan for the American Studies Minor, and the research project resulting in a proposed draft of the NC Wild Cat Website, I have learned how to work hands on with actual clients. Please click through the gallery below for samples of these pieces and please click the tabs to the left for full explanations. 

The NC Wild Cat website