The Information Designer 

This section demonstrates my work in visual rhetoric. This is a sample of projects that I have worked on where I employed visual stylistic techniques for a certain purpose. I have worked in programs such as InDesign, Photoshop, Firework, Flash, and WordPress. Through design and professional writing classes, I learned to approach the visual aspect of communication by studying a wide variety of rhetorical strategies. Visual rhetoric makes a strong argument and is an essential communication practice. 

As I have developed my individual identity as a professional writer I know I have grown as a designer and visual artist. Please click through the images bellow to see a sampling of my work. The pieces below represent a breadth of experience in visual and information design. For more information about the projects, please click the tabs to the left. 

This is a magazine cover based on the lifestlye magazine, Our State. I made the cover using my photography and layering text in the program InDesign.